It’s a very sad moment when you intended to create a delectable brownie pizza to give away to your favorite non-profit organization and then each day, watch that pie get smaller and smaller with a tiny nibble here and there. Alright, so I bombed the test, but created layers of goodness to share with you and will try to bake and donate in the same day next time.
This pizza will involve lots of vegan chocolate chips. You can add and should add other elements as toppings. For me, I chose more chocolate chips, craisins and walnuts. But, you can use anything probably if it works for you so long as it is not a wet ingredient like fruit. You can glaze the top top too with chocolate sauce and shredded coconut but I played it safe and wanted to lessen the sugar feel with a simple pizza. I built mine in sections.
Check out the process below!
What you need!
1/2 Cup Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup Canola Oil, 3/4 Cup Flour, 1/2 Cup Sugar, One Bag Vegan Chocolate Chips, 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract, 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt, 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda, 1 Tablespoon Apple Cidar Vinegar, 1 Cup Craisins, 1 Cup Walnuts, 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (The Mix)
1. Set aside 2 cups of chocolate chips, 1 cup craisins and 1 cup crushed walnuts.
2. Mix wet ingredients together. Mix dry ingredients together. Merge the 2 and mix.
3. Melt a cup of chocolate chips in a microwave. Watch it so it doesn’t burn. Set aside to cool. When cooled down, mix onto the mixed brownie batter.
4. With a spoon, scoop out and create one layer in an 8 inch round greased pan.
5. Add some choco chips, walnuts and craisins. Add another layer of chocolate batter and repeat until you finish your toppings.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool and Refrigerate.
Don’t leave it out, it may get too crumbly so it holds better if you leave it in the fridge.
This is addictive:)
© 2012 Fashioncouch.com. All Rights Reserved.